Thursday, December 29, 2011

Welcome!

Hi!

Quick introduction: my name is Anouchka! I have been practicing Paganism since I was about 13 years old. I have friends that I cast with sometimes, but most of my work is solitary. I am an Earth sign – Taurus – and Earth is my best element as of yet. I know the basics of Paganism, and some “advanced” witchcraft, but I still have much to learn. I am always willing to help newcomers to the Pagan Path, and I am always willing to learn from my elders. Please feel free to contact me, I love new people!

Annnnyway! This blog is dedicated to my spiritual path & craft.  Here, I will post my thoughts of the day, herb mixture recipes, spells, interesting pagan reads, and much more! Feel free to subscribe to my posts and stop by any time! I always love feedback, but please don't come here to bash me or my spiritual path. I have my beliefs and you have yours, and I would love to talk to you about them, but please do it in a civil way! <3

So I guess that's it for my "Welcome" post, maybe I will post something up later today! Byyye!!!

-Anouchka

No comments:

Post a Comment