Monday, January 30, 2012

Balancing the Directions & Writing About the Gods!

I finally have the four elements/directions balanced in my bedroom! On my North wall, I have a piece of a tree root hanging; on my West wall, I have a sand dollar; on the South, 2 snake bones; on the East, a mourning dove feather. I am grateful to finally have the directions balanced, my room honestly feels better.

I am working on writing descriptions of three separate Time deities to put into my BOS. The first is Chronos, my Patron God, the god of linear Time. The second is Kairos/Caerus, the god of the Opportune Moment. The third is Aion, the god of Eternity. Many people see Aion as the Roman equivalent to Chronos, but I do not. Eternity & linear time are 2 very different things!

I do not yet have my computer back yet, but I wanted to give a small update on what's been going on! Sorry for the short but sweet, but until next time, this is Anouchka, signing off!!!

Peace, Love & Light!
-Anouchka


The Elements/Directions Balanced in my bedroom!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, those are gorgeous! Where did you get the snake bones? They're really unique! Thus far, I've balanced the elements in my room by placing a candle of the appropriate color along each wall of the room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the snake bones at a pow wow in Zion, IL 2 years ago. I have the elements balanced on my altar with stones & candles :) I love candle magick <3

      Delete