Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Chant Against Powers of Persuasion

Cast a circle. Call on your chosen deities and the elements. Chant:

My will is my own,
It shall not roam,

Powers of magicks, help me evade
Those who would attempt to persuade.

My thoughts are mine,
As is my mind,

Powers of magicks, help me evade
Those who would attempt to persuade.

My heart belongs to me, it's will I shall not lose,
Let no one I love, unless I so choose,

Powers of magicks, help me evade
Those who would attempt to persuade.

My soul-spirit resides within me,
It shall not be swayed by other's means,

Powers of magicks, help me evade
Those who would attempt to persuade.

By the elements & deities,
So mote it be!

© AESC 2012

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is a fantastic chant! I've always had a bit of trouble arguing with people, and usually end up getting steam-rolled. Deffinitely keepig this in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I started writing it last year and finally finished it the other day. Haven't had the chance to use it yet, but I'm glad it's something I have. ^_^

      Delete