Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

It's Friday the 13th!!! I wrote this last year during the snow, and the huge snowflakes today reminded me of it:

"I think the giant snowflakes that are just floating around in the air might have faeries inside them… piloting their flakes to their chosen destination. Like little natural hover cars for the little people." 

Today was a pretty average day. I woke up & talked to Kyle for a bit & took a hot bath. Then I got around to creating the Rock County Pagan & Spiritualists group on Facebook. Feel free to join it, even if you're not from the area. We're really just looking to meet new people of a like mind & spirit! If you'd like to link up your blog posts to the group page, let me know & I will tell you how!

Also, it snowed again today (as you can tell from the above quote, lol)! I really hope the snow sticks around for a while, I love watching it fall. It's absolutely beautiful!

Annnyway... I made dinner tonight! I've never really made a good spaghetti sauce on my own before so I thought I'd give it a try. It turned out really nicely (I thought so anyway) & my mom really liked it. She deemed me House Cook, lol. It had Tomato Puree, some pizza sauce stuff, mustard powder, cocoa powder, thyme, oregano, cayenne pepper, & lots & lots of garlic! I enjoyed making it. I think I'm going to start up my kitchen witchery again soon. I used to do a lot of that kind of thing but I've drifted away from it. :/

In my next blog post, I'm going to be talking about all the different fictional characters who have helped shape me into the person & witch I am today. Sometimes having fictional characters as heroes can be better than having flesh & blood ones because it's less likely that they will disappoint you. I've had many heroes come out of books & movies & I'd like to share them with you! Keep an eye out for that!! 

 Peace, Love & Light,
-Anouchka

By

SteppeTulips on deviantart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment