Friday, January 6, 2012

List of Magick Goals!

I have a few things, magickally, that I've been meaning to do for a while. I figure that if I make a detailed list of the things I need to do, I will be more motivated (and less distracted) to do them!

*Write out the spell & ritual to bind myself to my book (of shadows) so that it will always return to me. I've been meaning to do this since a friend of mine had his book stolen from him. 
*Write a chant to call the snow. I live in Wisconsin... it's January... and we've had little to no snow this year!
*Write/create different ways to honor Chronos & Gaia
*Finish writing my personal Daily Affirmation
*Finish writing my personal Witch's Rune (link is to an example of a Witch's Rune)
*Research different Time deities & beings

These are a small amount of the things I hope to get accomplished in the near future! They are the most important ones to me right now, magickally. For now, this is all I have to post. I have a lot of things I'd like to discuss on here, but all my thoughts are scrambled at the moment! Hopefully I will post something tonight or in the next few days! :) 


Merry Meet, Merry Part & Merry Meet Again!
-Anouchka

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you've heard it, I wouldn't know, but S. J. Tucker has a song called Witches Rune, available on Youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv4LvV4I1_c&feature=BFa&list=PL5386038E12F90ABC&lf=plpp_video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'd never heard that before now, and I'm glad I know about it now.

    ReplyDelete