Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Magick Stuff

Yesterday, I went out to Earthsong, Carousel Consignments, and the Salvation Army Thrift Store. I got some cool new magick stuff, and I thought I'd blog about them.

I finally got a nice piece of wood for my Nortia's Board, which I will be able to start this December! :) It's a piece of teal wood, it's sort of decorative, but nothing too fancy. On the back of it, I will paint/write a description of what a Nortia's Board is. On the front at the top, I'm thinking of writing "Nortia's Board."

I also found this really neat little box that says "A Blessing For Your Home" on the front of it. Inside is a scroll with a blessing written on it, three different types of incense sticks (Clove, Sandalwood, and Patchouli) with an owl incense burner, a candle, and a little packet of rose petals. It's very nice! :D

There was this little blue circular bottle that I found at the thrift shop, and I've been looking for a blue glass bottle for a while now to represent Biddy Early on my altar. It's the perfect size, color, and everything! <3 To keep the bottle in when I am transporting it, I found this Chinese pouch-like bag that it fits in perfectly! 

At Earthsong, I got 3 stones: picasso marble and 2 pieces of agate.

Last but most certainly not least, I finally got Anduril. Anduril is a sword from the Lord of the Rings series. It's very important to me because a dear friend who passed away 6 years ago was in love with the sword. It was like his mission in life to one day own that sword, and since he never could... well, now I've got it. It's got a lot of sentimental value, and believe it or not, I found it for $25 at Carousel Consignments. I am forever grateful to the people who helped me buy it.

Anyway! This post was just to show you all my new witch stuff, and to let you all know how grateful and happy I am to finally have Anduril! <3 Talk soon!

Anduril (Photo by Isaac Evenson)

Nortia's Board, Biddy Early Bottle, Stones & Pouch

A Blessing For Your Home Box

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you got the sword finally. If you hadn't picked it up by Monday I was going to go buy it and give it to you because I get paid then. I like the stones as well, a good addition to your growing collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you found some AWESOME stuff! :D The sword is really cool (LOTR fan here), and I love the blessing box! Do you mind posting close-ups of your stones? I have kind of a fascination with them, and would like to see them better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely post some up close pics of the stones, but I will have to wait until my bf can bring his camera over, because all I have currently is my crappy cell phone camera, lol.

      Delete