Monday, February 6, 2012

Time Deities Journal

Recently, I've been writing up descriptions on certain deities and putting them in my BOS (example: Caerus/Kairos). This got me thinking... I don't have enough space in my BOS for all the deities I want to learn/write about if I also want to use it as a BOS, lol. Therefore, I've decided to use a separate journal specifically for Time deities.

If you don't know me very well, or read my blog often, you might not know that I am very interested in Time Magick. I'm actually very devoted to it, and my Patron God is Chronos, the Greek God of Time (linear). This is why I want to learn as much as I can about all different Time deities from various cultures, including Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Hindu, Persian, and more.

This journal will include original writings on each Time deity I come across. I am very excited and motivated for this project! It's too bad I don't go to TAGOS anymore, this would get me tons of credit! :P

Peace, Love & Light!
-Anouchka

Photo found on Google

No comments:

Post a Comment