Saturday, March 31, 2012

Books!!!

I am happy to report that I have 2 great books to read over the weekend!

A week or so ago, I ordered Raven Grimassi's The Cauldron of Memory, which is all about retrieving ancestral knowledge & wisdom through pathworking & your DNA. This book finally arrived in the mail this morning!

Last night, I started reading a book I have on loan from the library called Time: Its Origin, Its Enigma, Its History. This book is pretty self-explanatory lol.

These 2 books are both amazing resources for my research into Time & Magick. I'm very excited to be reading them, and hopefully I will have enough time set aside this weekend & upcoming week to finish them both.

I am really excited with my research so far, because for a long time it was very hard for me to find anything about Time Magick out there. But Grimassi's book is all about learning rites, wisdom, and knowledge from your ancestral path by pulling the past to you. Time Magick in essence! At least in my eyes.

Also, for some reason, I'd never thought of looking for books strictly written about time itself. I was so hung up on finding books having to do with time AND magick, that I never stopped to think about reading views & opinions on just time.

I was in the Occult section at the library (which is pretty shameful, lol) and I turned around and saw a shelf full of books just about time. I grabbed the most interesting-looking one off of the shelf & started reading! :)

So for now, I am off to read! Hopefully I will be back to blogging soon! <3


Be Seeing You!
-Anouchka 


No comments:

Post a Comment