Saturday, December 15, 2012

Developing the Idea of Time in Magic

The more I ask about time magic, the more I get criticized. Well, it is something that exists. It may exist in a very small, unnoticed way, but it exists. An answer I got on Yahoo Answers yesterday made me realize that I am probably going to have to build this sect of magic myself without many resources to work with.


"Meditation is to seek spiritual truth within. There might not really be a 'type' of it, just you have to look for the right answers inside. Furthermore, it might be effective if you learn from within rather than build on the already limited knowledge of others. If you think about it beforehand, then you might get an idea you might not have gotten from the mindset boundaries of other peoples` works. It's structure, but a structure builds around something, most times not the most ideal of ways."

The person who said this is right. I've searched and searched elsewhere for answers as to what I'm looking for, but I haven't exactly gone within to search for it. I would like to have as many resources as I can, but it also seems as though I will have to do most of the developing myself. 

I don't want to, nor do I think I can, travel in time. That is ridiculous. Over the next couple of years, however, I will develop and release to the pagan community the idea of time in magic. Divination is part of time magic. What else is divination than looking into the past or the future? There are many other parts to the whole of time magic, some I know, and some I have to learn. I am looking forward to this development now that I have realized how I will have to go about it.

Be Seeing You!

No comments:

Post a Comment