Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fiction Project Decisions!

Hello everyone!

Today, I finally decided that my fiction project won't be just one book, it will be a trilogy! There are things I want to do with this project that I wouldn't be able to do well if it were limited to one book. Right now, I'm working on a general outline of what will be in which book. I'm pretty excited for it.

Today is the first time in a few weeks that I have done anything with my fiction project because I have been so consumed in my non-fiction project. I'm hoping to balance the two out so that I will be working on both of them at the same time rather than setting one down for a long period of time to work on the other. I just get so lost in it when I start writing one or the other! lol. I love to write.

Well, that's all for now! Be Seeing You!


No comments:

Post a Comment