Saturday, December 22, 2012

Notes & Stuff

Good evening everyone!

9 pages of notes on 18 different stones and metals later, and my hand is cramped! Tonight I am going to review my notes from today and start the planning phase for spells, charms, meditations, and rituals in which some of these stones and metals can be used!

I might also take some notes on the different angels I've found with associations to time. I have lots of notes on demons, and no notes on angels! This needs to change, lol. I have a book out from the library called Encyclopedia of Angels by Richard Webster & I've gone through it & written down the names of the angels that have associations with time. I'm planning now on going back and taking notes on said angels.

Other than that, I don't really know what I will be up to tonight. I might take a look through some of the other books I have out from the library, or I might just rest. Either way, I hope you all have a pleasant evening!

Good Night & Be Seeing You!

Time by thearne76 on deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment