Thursday, December 6, 2012

On Writing

There is no better feeling in the world than to write down the thoughts and dreams that pop into my mind. Right now I am working on the introduction to my Time book, and it's lovely. I love that I have knowledge, and that I am sharing it. It might be a long time before anyone else reads it, but it's still awesome to know that someday someone will read it, and that it might impact them in some way.

I feel the same way about the nonfiction book I am working on as well. It might take a long time for someone to walk into the world I am creating, but once they do, I hope they love it as much as I do! Some of my friends already know my characters pretty well because of role-playing, but they don't know the world yet. I have such high hopes for this book/possible book series, and I think that's a good thing, because I won't settle for anything less than the best.

Anyway, the point of this blog is just to express how much I love to write, and how it makes me feel free. I have a strange love for writing, and I don't have this kind of love for anything else. I get this sensation when I write, it's completely liberating. I wish everyone the joy I find in writing!

Be Seeing You!
Æ

No comments:

Post a Comment