Monday, December 10, 2012

Quick Update!

Hi everybody!

I haven't posted in a few days, so I thought I should!
I got a couple of pagan related early yule gifts! My friend Kim bought me a piece of tumbled cross stone and the new Scott Cunningham book "Cunningham's Magical Sampler!" I am very happy to have this book because it's useful for a number of reasons. One of these reasons: it has 2 hourglass spells in it! Which is awesome! lol.
Also, in 3 days, I have my math test for the HSED which I am super nervous about. Math has always been my worst subject in school! I am studying up a storm until Thursday at 9 a.m. when I take the test!
As for Yule this year, I will be spending it with my friends! Because of Leap Year, Yule is the 20th instead of the 21st, so it's one day before the end of the world! My friends and I will be gathering to celebrate by having a nice dinner & a roleplaying campaign! Woot!
Then on "the day the world ends" I will be hanging out with Panda! :D Doing what, I'm not sure, but we will do it together!
Anyway, this was just a quick update! I'm off to shower and then watch some Buffy while I study for my math test!!!!!!!

Be Seeing You!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment