Saturday, December 22, 2012

Research & Stones

Hello everyone!

Today, I am doing research! At this very moment, I am taking notes from Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, and Metal Magic! That man was a genius. Of all the people to help me with the development of time in magic, of course it's Scott Cunningham, may he rest in peace. He has informed me of many useful things, especially that of why I am attracted to certain stones. Reading his book, I have realized that most of the stones I love the most are actually used in different sorts of time rituals and spells!

Other than Scott Cunningham, today I will be looking to other authors for time in magic; Ann Moura, Edain McCoy, and Raven Grimassi being 3 of them. I'm very excited about my research. Even though I have just started my development project, my research has brought me so far and so much closer to the end result. Of course, I am sure that it will take a few years for this to come full circle, but I am motivated!

Anyway, this was just a quick update on my day so far. Perhaps I will be back later to share further findings!

Be Seeing You!

Image found on Google

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that book! You are so right; Scott Cunningham is a genius! I've also read some of Ann Moura's work, which is good as well. Have fun with your research!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am enjoying myself quite a bit with it. :) I definitely recommend Moura's Grimoire for the Green Witch!

      Delete