Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Time Developments!

Hey everyone!

I am writing to tell you that I have recently been developing more time magic! Since it's nearly impossible to find, I have to write spells, rituals, and meditations myself. Don't get me wrong, there are other authors who have written these things, but there are barely any that I have been able to find outside of regular divination!

Among my recent developments are:
  • Sending Energy Through Time (still working on this) 
  • 2 Divination Using Cross Stone and a Pendulum (also still working on this one, I need to acquire a pendulum!)
  • Meditation With Aion God of Eternity
I know this isn't a lot, but it's a big step in the direction of developing this type of magic. It's very exciting for me, and I can't wait to share these spells/rituals/meditations with people!

Be Seeing You!



No comments:

Post a Comment