Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Drawn

I had a realization yesterday. Everyone is drawn to a certain path in their lives. Everyone is drawn to certain occurrences or phenomenon. And there are certain things that they are drawn to for life. For Kimberly Sherman-Cook (author of In the Shadow of 13 Moons), it's the moon. For one of my best friends, it's the dark. For me, it's time.

I've always been fascinated by time and it's many subtopics. That's why I'm working so hard on this non-fiction project. The world has many views of time. Volumes and texts about it. But these are all scientific views on time. I want to show the world the spirituality of time. I want to share my fascination. I want people to be able to have a book to reference when they are looking for time myths or religious practices. Right now, that information is scattered in books old and new, in tiny paragraphs. My goal in life right now is to connect those pieces into one book. The research is long and tiring, but it's worth it to me.

Because I'm Drawn to Time.

Be Seeing You.


No comments:

Post a Comment