Thursday, January 17, 2013

Library Books!

Hello all!

The library is a wonderful thing! I've said that many times in the past and will say it many times in the future. I mean, it's a place where you can get books, take them home, and read them. For free. Obviously you have to take them back. But it's an amazing thing! The inventor of libraries is my favorite person ever. Unless of course that person is a terrible person whose only good deed was creating the first library. Oh dear, I'm rambling. Anyway...

Most of my research for my time book has been done with books from my local library (and the libraries from the other cities in my county). I have several books out now that have some useful information in them. Too many, actually. I have so many books to go through and so little time! And I have more waiting for me at the library today that I have to pick up. Over the next few nights, I will be pouring over these books so that I can return some of them soon! Tonight, I will be finishing a demonology book that I've had out for a while now. I wanted to finish it last night, but I got to the G's and I just got too tired to go any farther (I started with Z and worked backward).

The books I have waiting for me today are books on the history of the calendar. I'm very excited for this because there's so much history attached to calendars from different cultures.

Well, that's all for now.

Be Seeing You!


No comments:

Post a Comment