Tuesday, January 8, 2013

On Time & Arcana

Hello everyone!

Last night, I thought up some great ideas for time magic stuff. I'm very excited about it, and that's what I will be working on today. Over the past couple of months, since I made the decision to develop this type of magic, I've had some amazing ideas and I can't wait to share them with the pagan community!

Outside of pagan stuff, I've also been working on my fiction project Arcana. Last night, I got some really nice feedback from two of my friends whose opinions on writing I take very seriously and to heart. They both encouraged me to write more, and it lit a flame under me. Today I wrote a rough draft of a flashback scene for Arcana, and it was great. I will be working more on the scene tonight or tomorrow. That's all for now!

Be Seeing You!

Image found on Google

No comments:

Post a Comment