Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Joy of Having a Vision

Hello all!

The title of this blog post is "The Joy of Having a Vision." By this, I do not mean a vision of the future, such as a psychic might have. I mean having a vision of what you want something to eventually become.

Over the past couple of months, I've been working on this idea of a time magic book. At the very beginning, all I knew was that: a time magic book. But now, I have a vision of what the book will look like. I have a vision of the contents, the different sections and what they'll be called, the whole layout.

I may not have everything written yet, of course that will take years, but I know what to write. I know how to write it, where it will go, what it should relate to, and that's a wonderful feeling! Having an outline of the book done is a huge step forward, because now I know exactly where everything will go, and all I have to do is write. Of course, I'm sure the outline will change over time, but the basics will stay the same.

I wanted to write about this because I feel accomplished. This is a long road I'm on, but I feel like I've hit a milestone. What is an accomplishment you feel great about?

Be Seeing You!

Example outline found on Google

No comments:

Post a Comment