Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Yuletide Update

Hello everyone!

A lot has happened since my last visit to the Well. My son Jasper is 3 months old, weighing 15 pounds, and measuring 25 inches long; I now live in what used to be a school which has a few spookables -- some residual, some active; I've decided that I want to try to plan a pagan/spiritual Summer Solstice festival; and I'm trying to learn a new type of magic.

The new type of magic has to do with using the stone Jet. I've read that it is good for absorbing negative energies, but thus far in my experience, it sucks all the energy from a room. I would like to learn to maintain what energies are absorbed into the stone and what energies are left alone. I'd rather not find out by dabbling, so if anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!

As for the Summer Solstice Festival, I live in Janesville, Wisconsin and I think it would be so much fun for a large group of pagans and spiritualists to gather for the Summer Solstice. Some could bring music, some could bring food, some could bring trinkets to sell; I think it would be fantastic, and tons of fun! Let me know if you live in the area and would be interested in helping to plan or even just showing up for the festivities!

Well, I don't have a whole lot of time, so thanks for reading everyone! Happy Yuletide!

Be Seeing You,
Anne Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment