Thursday, January 30, 2014

Llewellyn Proposal

Hello!

I've finally decided to do it. I'm going to sit down in my spare time (between taking care of my son and studying), and I'm going to pump out three full chapters of my Time book to send to Llewellyn Publications! 

I made the decision to finally do it the other day when I realized that pretty soon here I have to make the decisions that will shape the rest of my life. I realized that one of the most important dreams I have is to be a published Llewellyn author, and that if I have the time to make that happen, I shouldn't waste it!

I will also be working on possibly building a career in the culinary arts, and I will be studying more intently for writing, which is what I've always wanted to do.

This has been a short update, but hopefully I will  have more to write soon!

Be Seeing You!
-AE




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your decision on this new direction and best of luck and success to you in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete