Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Life :)



Hello everyone!

I haven’t posted here in a few months, and that’s because my internet at home is down. I come back to you with some good news: I’m 4 ½ months pregnant! In May, my boyfriend and I will be finding out the gender of our little one. It took us a while, but we have names picked out. 

For a boy, we have Jasper Vincent. Jasper is for the stone, and Vincent is for Vincent Van Gogh, one of our favorite artists. 

For a girl we have Elysia Selene. Elysia is for the Elysian Fields of Greek mythology, which is the place in the Underworld where the just, honorable, and moral souls end up after death. Selene is for the Greek moon goddess of the same name. 

I am thrilled to be bringing new life into the world. It took me a while to get past the panicking part of finding out that I’m pregnant, and moving on to the happiness and excitement, but I’m finally here. Blessings to all!

Be Seeing You!
-A





No comments:

Post a Comment