Sunday, January 27, 2013

Drawn to Hades

Good evening.

Lately, I have been drawn to the Greek Underworld, also known as Hades, named after the god who presides over it. I have always been drawn to Greek mythology, but for some reason over the past month I've been very intrigued by the Underworld. It's different sections are all interesting enough on their own, and put together, it's all very fascinating.

Maybe this is my way of figuring out where I think I'm headed when I die, or maybe it's just a spiritual experience waiting to happen. Either way, I think I will be doing more research and meditation on the subject of Hades.

What section of the Greek Underworld most interests you?

What is something you have been spiritually drawn to as of late?

Be Seeing You!

Charon, the ferryman of the Underworld. Image found on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment