Friday, January 18, 2013

Leaving My Mark

Good afternoon!

Over the past few days, I have been creating the table of contents for my time book. Every time I make a change or an addition, I feel better about it. It's feeling more and more like an actual sect of paganism every day. The table of contents itself right now is my personal outline. I know what I want in the book and where I want it, now all I have to do is research and write!

I still have so long to go before it will be complete. It will never be absolutely complete, of course. But it's going to be a while before I will feel right about submitting this book for publication.

It feels so amazing to be writing this book. I'm leaving my mark in the world. I'm creating a new way of looking at things. I've never felt better about something I've done/am doing.

This post is a reminder to myself and to others about how great this project makes me feel. What are you feeling great about right now?

Be Seeing You!

No comments:

Post a Comment