Sunday, January 6, 2013

An Arcana Scene

Hello everyone!

A few days ago, I asked my mom to take a look at a scene that I wrote for Arcana. It's great having a mom who's an editor because she helps me make good things even better. I really loved my scene, and after my mom gave me some advice about it, I rewrote certain parts, which made me love it even more. I think this scene is almost done.

The scene is about a Kelpie/Lorelei drowning a fey. They are both main characters of the book, and after this scene, they both have major life changes. The scene is pretty vivid, which I think is important. I'm really looking forward to having a big piece of this fiction project finished. I think today I will work on writing the prologue.

Anyway, I will be going to start my day now.

Be Seeing You!

The 7 Planets (Arcana)

No comments:

Post a Comment