Thursday, November 22, 2012

Alive in the Night

Last night, I sat on the back deck with my mom. We talked and drank peppermint hot chocolate. While I was outside, I became very aware of the fact that I am alive. The temperature was brisk - chilly, but not too cold; the scent of fresh pizza was traveling on the air up toward us from the pizza place down the street & around the corner; and the night sky! Oh my, what a sky it was.

I'm not very good with constellations, so I'm not sure which one I was looking at. It pretty much looked like a big square of stars in the sky. The night was so clear, there wasn't a cloud to obscure my view of the stars. Airplanes flew in the direction of the constellation, and as they disappeared into the night, it looked in perspective as though they were flying off into space, through the middle of the constellation. It was fantastic. 

Everything seemed so vibrant, and I really did feel more alive than ever. This is just another thing to add to the list of positive vibes and enlightenment I've been feeling over the past few days, and I wanted to share it here. Happy Turkey Day! <3


Be Seeing You,


Æ

Picture of the night sky found on google. Not my photo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment