Sunday, November 25, 2012

Today :)

Today, I returned to the spot where I buried the box. Everything seemed in order, it looked untouched. I burned a purple candle and some sweet grass, blessing the ground and what's buried beneath. Then I placed a rock on top to symbolize a grave. I poured the wax from the candle on the rock, and I left.

I feel good about the makeshift funeral of the crazy part of my life. A burden has been lifted, and I can move on. I love it. Now I am working on the things I have been wanting to work on for a long time:

*HSED. My High School Equivalency Diploma. I have wanted this for a long while now, and I am taking my first of four tests on Tuesday!

*Becoming spiritually right again. I am basically starting over when it comes to my pagan path. I have the same patrons and everything, but it seems pretty impossible to continue on without a review of the basics. When I come to the fork in the road this time, I will be taking another route. One not laced with crazy.

*Writing my novel. I have been wanting to write my novel/novels (it may be a series, I haven't decided yet) for a very long time. I finally have a pretty clear picture of what I want the storyline to look like, and I have started the actual writing.

*Writing my Time book. This is also something I let slip while I was on the wrong path. I can finally get back to my research!

I will leave you with a bit of nonsense:

"Birds of a feather wear the same hats!" -Me

The Grave of the Box

No comments:

Post a Comment