Thursday, January 12, 2012

Waking to Snow

I woke up this morning and to my delight, I found myself looking out my window at a yard full of still-falling snow! 3 nights ago, I performed my Colleda Snow Charm, which is basically just calling snow to my region. I'd never done a weather spell before, so I was a bit worried that it wouldn't work, but I put all my will into it nonetheless! That day, on http://www.noaa.gov/ there was a 20% chance of snow for Wednesday, but it wasn't expected to stick. Here I am on Thursday afternoon with grounds of white! It started snowing very early this morning & hasn't stopped yet. On the same website, there's now a 100% guarantee of snow for today & tonight! I'm very excited, seeing as we haven't had snow all winter long (except for a few days when a few flakes drifted from the sky & melted soon after), and I live in Wisconsin! Anyway, I just wanted to share this news with you all! I'm off to play Scrabble with my mom while gazing out at the winter wonderland! :)















Cell phone picture of my backyard this morning!

Peace, Love, Light & Snow!
-Anouchka

No comments:

Post a Comment