Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmastime

Well, today is Christmas Day! I may be pagan, but my family has been celebrating Christmas my entire life! Last night, I went to my boyfriend's house and spent some time with him & his family, and that was lovely. Then I came home & spent some time with my own family which was also lovely.

This year for Christmas, my dad sent me a money order for $50... Earthsong is in my near future!!! I have a list of pagan related things that I have been wanting for a while now, so I will be spending the majority of the money on that. I will also be buying a baby shower gift for my friend Dani ^_^

As for today, it's another day filled with family time. We are going to watch our favorite Christmas movies... The Muppets Christmas Carol, The Santa Clause, and if we can find it, The Charlie Brown Christmas Special. Tonight, when everyone's heading to bed, I think I will watch Buffy & Doctor Who Christmas Specials. They're always fun!

Til next time!

Be Seeing You!!!

And a Who Christmas to You!

1 comment:

  1. We ALWAYS watch Charlie Brown and the Muppets Christmas Carol! :D Happy holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete