Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Yule Party & The Snow

Hello all!

I spent my afternoon and evening at my friend's house for our annual Yule party! It was nice. We ate a lot of delicious food, exchanged gifts, played some awesome jenga, and roleplayed for a bit. Our night was cut short by a text message from my mom telling us they were pulling the plows off the road for the night, so instead of taking the risk of being stuck all night, we headed out early.

While it's sad the party got cut short, I will have time to do some research and experimenting tonight! I always seem to come up with good ideas while showering. Tonight when I got home & hopped in the shower, I thought of an awesome way to experience & to teach others the different forms of Time through guided meditations. A little later on in the night, I will be developing said meditations. I'm very excited for it!

I am also going to be spending some time with my mom tonight, watching the snow fall & playing cards while listening to Michael Bolton's Christmas album; something that has become a yearly tradition during the first big snowfall!

I suppose we've reached goodbye for now! I will probably post here again a little past midnight to let everyone know how my apocalypse is going! <3

Be Seeing You!

My Yule gifts from my friends - Charisma Rayne (my RP
character) doll, and her school chest!

No comments:

Post a Comment