Monday, December 31, 2012

Pendulum & Cunningham's

Good morning all!

Today, I woke up and to my delight, my pendulum and my copy of Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, & Metal Magic were here! I tested out the pendulum a couple of times, and it worked a little bit, barely moving, though. But when I held it over the Cunningham, it went crazy. First it moved slowly, but it gradually gained speed moving back and forth over the cover of the book. That was neat. I've never used a pendulum before today. I quite like it!

The pendulum itself is pretty low grade lapis. It has a lot more blue and grey than gold. But that's ok, because it's still beautiful & well-working. Also, a plus: in the picture, it looked like the top bead was clear instead of purple, but it's just light purple! Which makes sense for the crown chakra. I'm very excited to start work on my different methods of pendulum use. I already have a few things planned!

Be Seeing You!

No comments:

Post a Comment