Thursday, December 27, 2012

Earthsong, Amazon, and the Exclusive Company

Hello all!

Today, Panda & I went on a long journey through tiiiiime and space (the mighty boo-ooosh). We didn't actually spend any time with Vince and Howard, but we did go on a long-ish walk. We went to Taco Bell, Earthsong, and the Exclusive Company, and then we came back to my house.

I brought a list with me to Earthsong, but sadly they were either out or didn't carry a lot of the stones I was looking for. I got a nice-sized piece of agate though, and I needed that! Also, I got a bag of my herb/flower of choice, jasmine, some nag champa incense, a sandalwood/vanilla candle, and some purple, black and grey candles!

At the Exclusive Company, I wasn't going to buy anything. I was there with Panda so that he could get things. But then I saw a sign that said "Buy 1 Get 1 Free, Equal or Lesser Value." Then I saw Season One of Gilmore Girls for $7, and Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire for $7. So I got the 2 of them for $7 all together! Yay!

Once I was home, I logged onto the internet. I was hoping to find a nice pendulum at Earthsong, but there wasn't much of a selection there today. I found one on Amazon, however, that I really like & bought. It's a chakra balancing pendulum with a lapis lazuli point! I won't be getting the exact pendulum from the picture, but it will be very close!

I also found a copy of Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, & Metal Magic. 

I suppose I should say my good night!

Be Seeing You!




1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful pendulum! :D I've always had a soft spot for lapis lazuli....

    ReplyDelete